Hey everybody thanks for the visit as always. In this article, I will be writing about getting The Best From A Landing Page. You should always send campaign traffic to a dedicated landing page. Remember, this page is all about a call action from traffic, not traffic for traffic sake.
The Best From A Landing Page comes with a few determining factors to consider. It’s not enough to simply build a landing page and hope for the best. In order to be successful, you need to review and perfect the page to optimize it for conversions.
Landing pages are a must for an online marketing website. Designed under one of the three categories below, landing pages also bring the core message of your website to one page, making it easier for your target audience to convert. Done right a landing page optimization will make your website convert.
The Best From A Landing Page
Landing pages are important because they better the chances of finding your target audience: you can analytically find your audience based on their origins, age, language, and demographics for example. Using a landing page can help you separate the interesting prospect from the passersby.
Easy A/B testing: Helps to get The Best From A Landing Page by hosting separate landing pages. With two similar yet distinct profiles, you can measure the impact of each of your designs.
The category which your landing page falls under
- Standalone Landing Pages: Click Through, Lead Capture (Lead Gen or Squeeze Page), Infomercial and Viral landing pages.
- mini-sites: A small multi-page website usually created as a supplement to the main website.
- Internal Website Landing Pages: Homepages and product detail pages.
“Landing pages is direct marketing, and everyone with a website is a direct marketer.” ~Seth Godin The thing that separates a good landing page from a great one is the headline which is the most important piece of written copy on the page.
- Relevant, useful and original content
- Make sure your landing page is directly relevant to your ad text and keyword.
- Provide useful information on your landing page about whatever you’re advertising.
- Try to offer useful features or content that are unique to your site.
- Transparency and trustworthiness
- Make it easy for visitors to find your contact information.
- If you request personal information from customers, make it clear why you’re asking for it and what you’ll do with it.
- Distinguish sponsored links, like ads, from the rest of your site content.
- Openly share information about your business and clearly state what your business does.
- Ease of navigation
- Don’t make people hunt around for the information they might need.
- Make it quick and easy for people to order the product mentioned in your ad.
- Don’t annoy customers with pop-ups or other features that interfere with their navigation on your site.
- Make sure people can easily find information to learn more about the advertised product.
21 Quick Landing Page Tips
- Ensure the primary headline of your landing page matches the ad visitors clicked to get there.
- Make your call to action (CTA) big and position it above the fold.
- Use directional cues to direct attention to your CTA (arrows or photos/videos of people looking or pointing at your button).
- For lead gen forms where the CTA is below the fold (e.g. due to a long form) – make the directional cue point down the page to the button.
- A landing page should have a single purpose and thus a single focused message.
- Congruence: every element of your page should be aligned conceptually with the topic and goal of the page.
- Show your product/service being used in context.
- Use video. It’s been shown to improve conversion by up to 80%.
- Edit to remove unnecessary content. Be succinct.
- Use real testimonials for authenticity.
- Show social proof via indicators of your social status.
- Test new ideas using A/B testing. Let your customers decide which message works best for them.
- Provide a free trial. Try-before-you-buy is a standard and expected feature.
- Provide a guarantee to reduce/remove risk.
- Include partner co-branding to increase trust by association.
- Simplify your copy using bullets.
- If you are selling a book or giving away an eBook via lead gen, provide a preview to increase trust show that you are proud of your product.
- Segment by traffic source. Send your PPC, email, social media, organic and banner traffic to separate landing pages for better message match and measurability (which channel performs best)
- Segment by user type: don’t send offers about men’s health products to the ladies on your email list.
- Show your phone number so people know you are real and can interact with you on a personal level.
- Finally, don’t send inbound traffic to your homepage. Use a landing page!
Whether you need to learn more on how to get The Best From A Landing Page or any questions about your website or your online business. Join my marketing team now!
We train for free and teach how to apply the training to an online business when you become a member Thanks for stopping by. I wish you all the best with your online business. And, may you have blessings and prosperity. Let’s communicate, share a comment or question and I will get back in touch with you.