Positive Words in thought and when spoken can manifest into success. How? Positive Words equals positive energy, and positive energy is power. My business is affiliate marketing. And I was asked, how success in life and affiliate marketing are related? I could not believe it. Obviously, this person will not be a successful affiliate marketer if this person can’t equate the two.
And, first of all, success is relative, if someone is in business for themselves, it is their livelihood. If you are not thinking positive, you do not have a chance as an entrepreneur. Moreover, the power behind the word starts with a belief in yourself. Afterward, with that affirmation and possible mantra that is often spoken, will produce positive energy. You can create a mantra from a selection of Positive Words.
Play your mantra at the start and throughout the day for motivation. Start your ma true with I am or some other way to make personal. The results are you having power or control of your thought process.
When you have mind control, you control your outcome. The saying “there is power in words” is true. Your inherent power is attainable by being consistent with the process.
Furthermore, as you practice controlling your thoughts and word selection, it will get easier. And the negative energy that you inadvertently put out and attract can be overpowered.
Remember mind control is a constant battle that can be easily lost without awareness. Most people lose the Battle of the mind because they do not know how words affect them.
Physical Benefits of Positive Thoughts
Less Likely to Get Sick
According to Dr. Oz, “Humor improves immune cell function, helps you ward off illness and decreases your chances of cancer — and apparently also increases your chance of living after heart disease hits.”
You’ll Live Longer
Start noticing what is positive in your life. Studies show positive with positive feelings can lengthen life with better health overall.
Positive Thinking Keeps Your Heart Strong
According to a Harvard study. Positive thinking can keep your heart healthy and vigorous Because it reduces your risk of cardiovascular disease no matter your age, weight, or smoking habits!
Positive Thinkers Take Care of Themselves
According to recent research, those who think of the glass as half full are more likely to stay healthy via methods such as having safer sex, taking vitamins, and eating well. Not only is the glass half full, but you can also always add water.
Lowers Blood Pressure
Blood pressure and stress go hand in hand. So if you have high blood pressure, negative energy could be the cause. One study suggests that pessimists have higher blood pressure than optimists.
It Will Relax You and Keep You Less Stressed
According to a recent survey suggest that positive thinking is associated with little stress. Furthermore, a study analyzed college students at the beginning and end of their first semester of college. And the study found that the positive thinkers are more relaxed than negative thinkers. It makes sense. Think about it – when you’re most stressed, is it when you’re worried about the worst to come?
The Spoken Word
“Spoken word is pronounced on stage and performed for an audience.
Consequently, it relies on a heavy use of rhythm, improvisation, rhymes, wordplay, and slang.” Author Unknown.
A positive spoken word is an affirmation.
Moreover, it can replay any subconscious cues that have the potential to sabotage your success in life.
Therefore, it is important to note the more you become aware of the negative words you say, try to catch yourself before saying them.
The spoken word has the power to play a destructive or constructive role in your life. Always, remember to THINK before you speak.
Here are Some Quotes about Words
- “A careless word may kindle strife, A cruel word may wreck a life, A timely word may lessen stress, A loving word may heal and bless.”- Author Unknown
- “Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.”–Jesus Christ
- “Speech is the mirror of the soul; as a man speaks, so he is.” -Publilius Syrus
- “Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.” – Plato
- “Words are the voice of the heart.” – Confucius
- “If you wish to know the mind of a man, listen to his words.”-Chinese Proverb
- “Words are, of course, the most powerful drug mankind uses.” -Rudyard Kipling
- “Words have the power to both destroy and heal. When words are both true and kind, they can change our world.”-Buddha
- “Words are alive. Cut them, and they bleed.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Words and ideas can change you and the world. Positive Words In Thought And When Spoken
- Accomplished Achieving Active Admirable Adorable Adventurous Admired
- Affluent Agreeable Alert Beaming Beautiful Best Blessed Brilliant
- Complete Confident Connected Conscious Considerate Courageous
- Creative Daring Dazzling Delicious Delightful Desirable Determined Diligent
- Discerning Discover Dynamic Eager Easy Efficient Effortless Elegant
- Eloquent Energetic Endless Enhancing Engaging Enormous
- Experienced Fabulous Fair Far-Sighted Fascinating
- Inspired Intelligent Natural Neat Nice Noble Optimistic Outstanding
- Passionate Peaceful Perfect Persevering Persistent Playful
- Resolute Resourceful Respected Rewarding Self-Reliant Sensational
Words are very powerful so one should think before they speak. Furthermore, speak with conviction and honesty especially if it a core belief of yours. As you know this is the information age. Everyone is online earning income and speaking from their soap-box. If it is an online business you want then let me invite you to join my marketing team now! Get the intense training and all tools needed to create an online business for free. Moreover, whenever you choose to become a member we will teach you how to run your online business. As a member, you will have access to all that the program offers as shown in my review.
Thanks for stopping by. I wish you all the best with the choice of words you use. May you be blessed and prosper. Please, let’s communicate, share a comment or question, and I will get back in touch with you.