What Is A Keyword Search Tool For? A keyword research tool is a process that starts like this. Furthermore, ever since the onset of the Internet, it has been the go-to source for all kinds of information. It is the search engines on the Internet that deliver the information to the people.
Search engines look for certain keywords within the requested information to deliver the most relevant information.In content marketing, it is an important and valuable tool. Search Engine Optimization-SEO involves finding and research search terms. Moreover, entering the optimum keyword will lead to better ranking.
When you find your target audience you then look for words commonly used within your niche. It is these words that become your keywords.
You expand your search using a keyword search tool. It best to join forums, chatrooms, follow others within your niche to pick up on keywords. This is What Is A Keyword Search Tool For.
What Is A Keyword Search Tool For
Search engines use software to search vast amounts of data and return results based on a user’s search criteria. So,keyword research tools create a list of suggested keywords based on a broad search term. If a user types “red shoes” into a research tool, the list of suggested keywords might include “boots with red soles,” “red boots for women” and “boots with red bottoms.”
A keyword research tool also tells how many people are searching for a particular keyword on a daily or monthly basis. This makes it easier to decide which keywords to use on a web page. The fewer people who search for a particular phrase suggest the topic is likely not popular. Choose a keyword with hundreds of searches per day, suggest website viewers are attracted to the words.
Infographic: The Hidden Value of Long Tail SEO
Long tail SEO is a lesser-known, yet incredibly powerful technique for building up your organic search engine traffic. Research suggests (and HitTail users agree) that long tail keywords are easier to rank for, bring in more combined traffic, and convert more visitors to customers than head keywords.
- The Power Of Long Tail Keywords Infographic, Up Search Digital Marketing | UP Search
- How To Successfully Implement Long Tail SEO [Infographic]
- Cómo implementar con Éxito la Long Tail SEO | Eduarea’s Blog
- The SEO Power of Long Tail Keywords Infographic
- SEO Infographic 3-Pack | ChurchMag
- SEO Infographic 3-Pack – Your The Man Jesus
- 10 Commandments of Quality SEO Content | Crawling, indexing & ranking
Google Trends gives you a quick look at the Google searches that are getting the most traffic (updated hourly), see which topics have been searched for the most (or the least) over a period of time, check if specific keywords have appeared in Google News, investigate search patterns geographically, and much more.
It’s a keyword search tool with a myriad of different uses that help you gain a sense of how a particular keyword phrase might perform now in comparison to historical data.
The Google Adwords Keyword Tool gives you a list of keywords related to your original query, search volume, competition, and trends. You can also use this keyword search tool to estimate possible Web traffic, filter keywords based on a number of different inputs/outputs, and show ideas that are specifically tailored to your website. More »
Tips When Working With Keywords
To understand the value of a keyword, we need to understand our own websites, make some hypotheses, test, and repeat—the classic web marketing formula.
A basic process for assessing a keyword’s value Ask yourself… Is the keyword relevant to your website’s content?
Will searchers find what they are looking for on your site when they search using these keywords? Are they happy with what they find? Will this traffic result in financial rewards or other organizational goals?
If the answer to all of these questions is a clear “Yes!” then proceed … Search for the term/phrase in the major engines. Understanding which websites already rank for your keyword gives you valuable insight into the competition, and also how hard it will be to rank for the given term.
Are there search advertisements running along the top and right-hand side of the organic results? Typically, many search ads mean a high-value keyword, and multiple search ads above the organic results often mean a highly lucrative and directly conversion-prone keyword.
Buy a sample campaign for the keyword at Google AdWords and/or Bing Adcenter
If your website doesn’t rank for the keyword, you can nonetheless buy test traffic to see how well it converts. In Google Adwords, choose “exact match” and point the traffic to the relevant page on your website. Track impressions and conversion rate over the course of at least 200-300 clicks.
Using the data you’ve collected, determine the exact value of each keyword
For example, assume your search ad generated 5,000 impressions in one day, of which 100 visitors have come to your site, and three have converted for a total profit (not revenue!) of $300. In this case, a single visitor for that keyword is worth $3 to your business.
of between 18-36% with a #1 ranking (see the Slingshot SEO study
By Jeremy Dearringer ) for more on potential click-through rates), which would mean 900-1800 visits per day, at $3 each, or between 1 and 2 million dollars per year. No wonder businesses love search marketing!
What To Look For To Find Quality Keywords:
(1) Monthly Searches – this is a key component that shows you people are actually searching for this keyword. Over time, you will get a feel for what is a good number here.
(2) KQI (Keyword Quality Index) – this is extremely useful and shows you in an instant what the quality of the particular keyword is. It’s a neat little indicator is similar to a traffic light. Red is poor, Yellow is okay, and Green is great.
(3) QSR (Quoted Search Results) – when you want to search for competition, doing a search in Google with quotes (“”) is supposed to show the number of pages that have the keyword, hence your competition for that keyword.
Google And The Search Tool Jaaxy
Google’s numbers, however, have been shown to rather inaccurate. Jaaxy has refined this and made is a much more reliable indicator. The lower the number, the easier it is to rank. The makers of Jaaxy have stated that this number should be less than 400 but less than 300 is even better.
(4) SEO Power – this number is on a scale from 1 to 100, with 100 being the best, gives you an indication of how well this keyword could rank from an SEO perspective. A ranking is a large determinant in getting traffic to your site, and getting traffic can lead to more sales.
(5) Domain Availability – although not as important as it used to be, many people would find quality keywords and grab that keyword as a domain (known as an exact match domain or EMD). It is a factor in ranking (but no longer as strong). This field can show you whether there are EMDs available and can even take you to a registrar to grab it right then and there better.
Want a better chance of ranking your websites, optimizing your SEO, or having a better online business all around. We will show you What Is A Keyword Search Tool For. Then join my marketing team now! You will get two free websites free training to build your sites with around the clock support. When you become a member we will teach you how to create and run an online business.
See You On The Other Side
Thanks for stopping by. I wish you all the best with your online business, and, may you be blessed and prosper. Please let’s communicate, share a comment or question and I will get back in touch with you.