Your Success Is A Result Of Failure. Hey, glad to have you back. In this article I want to dialogue about how Your Success Is A Result Of FailureAlso, what it takes for you to get there. I know success is a relative concept; meaning what success is to me could be totally different for you. Therefore, there is no secret to success, the journey is the key.
In your journey and just like everyone who took this journey before you, you will find that there is one thing in common with all who became successful in life.
And that is failing, makes sense right? If every endeavor that one tried was a success on their first attempt, there would be no use for words like goals, achievement, attempt etc.
David Kam writes Without failures, how does one improve? Every failure points out mistakes which can be learned from.
We all know that becoming successful in life on the first attempt to do so is a pipe dream. Moreover, if you know of a person that has that Midas touch, I would love to meet him or her. Your Success Is A Right that you deserve. Therefore, to become successful in life, you first and foremost must believe in yourself. It is your right to have a successful life
Become Successful in Life
No one is successful without failure. The inventor Thomas Edison said, “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” If you learn from your mistakes then you did not fail.
Failure is Necessary to Learn
Failure is a necessary part of learning. How to deal with it, determines how successful we will be in life. Moreover, we do not have to look hard to find very successful people who have failed, some of them many times before they found success. And they all will tell you, what succeeding is.
Own Up to Your Failures
When you fail, like we all have, learn from it and move on, it’s a means to an end. Do not retreat into denial, admit you’ve made a mistake and try to make it right.
Recognizing this allows us to make the changes we need to, in order to be successful. Success always involve failure. Entrepreneurs should try new ways of doing things, that offer no guarantee of success.
To fail and recover from it builds character. As a result, successful people become successful because they do not quit— they will not take no for an answer, and they accept the failures and adapt.
You Are In Good Company With Failures
1. “Success is most often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable.” — Coco Chanel
2. “Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.”
3. “Courage is grace under pressure.” — Ernest Hemingway
4. “If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.”
5. “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.” — Albert Einstein
6. “Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life — think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success.” — Swami Vivekananda
7. “Sometimes you can’t see yourself clearly until you see yourself through the eyes of others.” — Ellen DeGeneres
8. “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.”
9. “It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop.”
10. “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.”
11. “Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.” — Warren Buffett
12. “Whenever you see a successful person, you only see the public glories, never the private sacrifices to reach them.” — Vaibhav Shah
13. “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.” — Dr. Seuss
14. “Success? I don’t know what that word means. I’m happy. But success, that goes back to what in somebody’s eyes success means. For me, success is inner peace. That’s a good day for me.” — Denzel Washington
15. “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” — Mae West.
Be willing to try different approaches, assuming that failure is common. Set small attainable goals to help keep that positive approach. When we fail, we learn from it, understand it, change it and profit from it. Let failure lead you to success. Because, being able to recognize a failure means that you’ll be able to turn it into something that more likely will lead to success.
Tim Ogilvie says, when asked whether failure is more instructional than success. image”It’s not even close.” Ogilvie is CEO of Peer Insight, an innovation consultancy based in Washington, D.C., with Fortune 500 clients. He’s also an entrepreneur, having started three businesses.
Ogilvie argues that failure is, in fact, the inspiration for countless startups that seek to fill a void in a particular marketplace. The premise of using J.K. Rowling as an example about the importance of failure is to emphasize the point that, failure is not unusual.
One man; Thomas Edison produced thousands of light bulbs that gave no light at all. Failing does not mean you cannot do it, it means that there is a process of commitment involved. Stay focused on your goals, educate and believe in yourself. Through trial and error, you will see progress and what you once considered as a failure will turn into a great success.
We have all heard the saying “learn from your mistakes.” But, do we really take it to heart? Do not let your ego get in the way of progress. Choose the mistake to focus on, the ones that will best focus on your improvement. This is real self-improvement.
Leaving involves stepping out of our comfort zone. Sometimes we choose to leave an affiliation, And at other times to improve we are forced to change. Some believe that leaving is a profound life changing the greatest personal development occurs”
To become successful in life,
As an entrepreneur, do not think of it monetarily. Furthermore, think about what your success will allow you to do. Not what successful can do for you personally, but what it will allow you to do for others and how you can make a difference in the world.
My marketing team is a collection of like-minded people helping each other succeed in business. Moreover, I want you to join my marketing team now! You will training in how to market an online business, valued at $3000.00. If you stick around after the training we will teach you how to apply the the training to an online business. Also as a member you will receive added bonuses.
Thanks for stopping by. I wish you all the best with your online business, and, may you be blessed and prosper. Furthermore, lets communicate, comments are important. Share a comment or question and I will get back in touch with you.